- Economies of Russia’s cities and metropolitan areas. Issue #2: The club of capital citiese club of capital cities
- Economies of Russia’s cities and metropolitan areas Issue #1: Do metropolitan assets work towards the development of cities?
- New Strategy of Housing Policy in Russia
- New tendencies in management of urban agglomerations development in Russia
- Potential effects of mortgage and subsidy programs on housing affordability: The cases of Budapest and Moscow
News & Announcements IUE
In the developed foreign countries, the choice of enhancing the urban environment strategy is accompanied by the selection of tools for solving the housing affordability issue. 'Russia 2035'
The goal of any agglomeration a is to ensure correspondence of living standards of small and central cities, but in Russia problems start at the level of intermunicipal cooperation. 'Rossiyskaya...
Money collected from the residents would be enough to solve most of the problems of multiapartment buildings, but they should have legislative rights for real control. 'All-Russia people's front...
Yet despite poor macroeconomic conditions the russian housing sector showed its best sustainability capacities in 2016. "rcmm.ru"
Testing of the electronic voting system of general meetings of multiapartment buildings' residents in Moscow gives a impulse for its legalize for all cities. 'Moskovsky Komsomolets'
Cities will compete for people, so they need to use a much wider set of tools and options for urban development, housing policy, and beautification. 'On-line educational project OPEN UNIVERSITY'...
Unused territory within old industrial zones makes up about 20% of Moscow’s territory. We need new jobs behind the city centre and new homes in the centre. "The Financial Times"